3/4 IDF ram lamb and ewe lambs available

Listings of breeding or production animals for sale or being sought for purchase. Trained working dogs and pups from working dogs. See announcement for terms and conditions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
high plainsman
Old Hand
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

3/4 IDF ram lamb and ewe lambs available

Postby high plainsman » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:30 am

I have a 3/4 Ile de france ram lamb that is just exceptional. I sold a full brother to him last year, and the buyer is just ecstatic how he developed. I am keeping the twin to this years pair to use as one of my flock sires. The dam has a very calm demeanor, a great mother and a very long body. Good feet and udder.

I also have 10 ewe lambs out of the same Ile de France ram available.

All are weaned and ready to go.

We are located in the high plains of northeastern Colorado.

You can contact me here, or my e-mail: lmthayer@kci.net
Thanks
Mike

high plainsman
Old Hand

Re: 3/4 IDF ram lamb and ewe lambs available

Postby high plainsman » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:07 am

These animals have been sold.

Return to “Stock For Sale or Wanted”