Good news

A place to share Good News
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
denice
Old Hand

Good news

Postby denice » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:20 pm

I thought we needed a place to share our success stories - so I made one!
All to often we only share those things that are concerning us or that we need with. That is great since so many here are willing to make suggestions and share years of hard earned wisdom.

We rarely make the time to say - This is super cool. I had a Win. My struggle with...is finally resolved.

In the world we live in where everything negative becomes immediate headline news we need to take the time to celebrate each other successes.

Enjoy
D

Brian62
Old Hand

Re: Good news

Postby Brian62 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:40 am

Great idea!

Two months ago and after a three year wait, we finally got into a farmers market nearby with one if the best volume of buyers. Our sales are exceeding our expecations and we are the only lamb seller to boot!
Brian Duffy
Meigs County Ohio

Tara Voda
Old Hand
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tara Voda » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:36 pm

Hey Brian, Where do you take your lambs for processing? Is it state or federally inspected ? Do you sell the meat fresh or frozen? What kind of refrigeration unit do you have? Congrats on selling direct.
Tara Voda
Summerfield, OH

Brian62
Old Hand

Postby Brian62 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:40 pm

We have ours processed at a state facility. We sell it frozen according to state law. We use coolers with ice packs, however after the first of the year we will be required to have a freezer and a silent generator.
Brian Duffy
Meigs County Ohio

Return to “Share your Success”