MWSRS

List sheep, farm, and agricultural business events here. Not for events that are primarily show-ring events.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Darroll Grant
Old Hand

MWSRS

Postby Darroll Grant » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Anyone going to the Midwest Stud Ram Sale? If so what breed(s)? Paul, Kathy, my wife and I will be in the sheep barn with our WD.
Darroll Grant
western Oregon

DonDrewry
Old Hand

Re: MWSRS

Postby DonDrewry » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Darroll,

I'll be there Thursday-Saturday off and on with my son. We've basically going to see people and we aren't selling anything (nor hopefully buying). If you leave word with Rex Cole who has wether style Hampshires by the loading docks, he'll probably know where I am. I would love to say hi to you and anyone else that might be there.

Don
Don Drewry

Darroll Grant
Old Hand

Re: MWSRS

Postby Darroll Grant » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:04 pm

WD sell 8am Thursday and after 5 days in Sedalia we all hit the road as soon as sheep are in buyers hands. If you came to the sheep barn during the sale you could meet a couple of us.
Darroll Grant

western Oregon

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Events, conferences, etc.”